B.S. in Technology Teacher Education →
Business Administration Minor
Seven of the following courses are required for a minor in business administration. The six courses shown in bold below are already a part of the TTE curriculum. Select one additional course if you wish to add a business administration minor.
Twelve hours must be taken at the MSU to receive the GBA minor as well as the 2.5 GPA requirements. Some choices require other courses as prerequisites. For more information, contact an academic coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit 106 McCool Hall.
- BL 2413- Legal Environment of Business
- ACC 2013- Financial Accounting
- ACC 2023- Managerial Accounting
- EC 2113- Principles of Macroeconomics
- EC 2123- Principles of Microeconomics
- MKT 3013- Principles of Marketing
- FIN 3123- Financial Management
- MGT 3114- Principles of Management and Production
- BIS 3233- Management Information Systems
- BQA 2113- Business Statistical Methods I
- BQA 3123- Business Statistical Methods II
Upon graduation, the notation "Minor in Business Administration" will be printed on the graduate’s transcript.